Thursday, August 26, 2010

Entry #3 Packing Paradise

Paradise is where you make it and this here family is taking it on the road...okay, seriously, only moving like a mile away, but still...have you ever moved PARADISE before? lol

Okay, I have come to the conclusion that there is a Wizard that turns the treasures I had to have into junk when it's time to pack and move! I don't buy junk, so how in the world do I now possess so much f it? It's a puzzler, that's for sure.

Today, the goal is to clean the fridge, get the boys bathroom cleaned and get my room packed away...AGAIN, that is the goal. I have been told it's good to have goals, most of the time I agree w/ that statement, but this week the goals have not been a self esteem builder...nothing is going as planned and if it hadn't been for the 3 amazing ladies that have helped me thus far, I'm afraid I'd just be doing my Goldie Hawn impression from OVERBOARD, ya know the one where she is just sittng in the chair, rocking back and forth and repeating, "bah-bah-bah-bah-bah!"

Now, it's time to put on that jersey and kick some butt.....(that would be a World Cup ref. which would then go back to the whole GOAL thing.) lol ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment