Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Things that STINK

When somebody says, "That stinks" so many things come to mind. Poopy diapers, rotten milk, expensive French Cheeses, the spray of a skunk, coffee (it stinks to me), mildewy clothes, my Hunky Hubby when he comes home from work after a long hot summer day, little boy "stink", burned microwave popcorn and many more!

Yesterday, we received an Email, telling us that the house that we just moved from, that I'm still cleaning (since they decided to charge us for another month, due to a technicality in the lease, I'm taking my time). DUH!!! The dishwasher hasn't worked since MAY. We have called several times about the issue. Told them that there was a smell, that there was stagnant water in the pipes...they told us to put bleach in the dishwasher and we did, yet they are suprised to find that the house has a not so pleasant smell. HELLO PEOPLE!!!

I am the mother of 3 very rambunctions boys, and as a previous blog has reported, they are MESSY...but that doesn't mean that my house is gross. When a tenant calls, over and over to tell you that there is a stink and that there are little bugs all over the place, maybe FIXING the dishwasher should be a priority??!?! I'm just sayin'.

So, I am off to the other house, to spend time cleaning and trying to figure out a way to de-stinkify the situation. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

BTW, there are some STINKY CHEESES that I enjoy and having the Hunky Hubby come home sweaty and stinky isn't also such a bad thing. : )

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!

1 comment:

  1. Try pouring vinegar down the dishwasher drain instead of bleach.

    ReplyDelete